FUND / Invest in a Fund using our programmes
If you prefer to invest in a Fund instead of a managed account, we now have the perfect solution for you. The Coeus Capital Diversified Currency Fund uses the Chelton Wealth programmes to give you exposure to a diversified mix of strategies.
The Coeus Capital Diversified Currency Fund aims to:
- Offer an attractive return with relatively moderate risk
- Provide this return independent of the economic or monetary cycle
- The returns will be independent of the direction of stock and bond markets
- This fund is an excellent diversification for an existing equity and bond portfolio. After all, the latter are sensitive to economic and/or monetary cycles, in addition to sentiment and geopolitical developments
The Coeus Capital Diversified Currency Fund aims to achieve this objective by:
- Trading the major global currency pairs primarily, and to a limited extent gold, oil and indices
- Appointing three to four portfolio management expert teams. Each team is allocated a certain proportion of the total Fund portfolio
Portfolio management expert teams
The selection criteria for the three to four highly specialized teams are:
- They have accumulated years of successful experience in currency trading
- They have a unique and distinctive style
- They do not correlate to each other, neither qualitatively nor quantitatively, resulting in an excellent diversification at the portfolio level
- Together they do not correlate to the stock and bond markets. As a result, the Coeus Capital Diversified Currency Fund does not correlate to the stock and bond markets
Learn more about the portfolio management expert teams in the brochure.
Risk Disclosure: Trading the financial markets on margin carries a high level of risk, and may not be suitable for all investors. Before deciding to open a trading account, you should carefully consider your investment objectives, level of experience, and risk appetite. There is a possibility that you may sustain a loss of some or all of your investment and therefore you should not invest money that you cannot afford to lose. You should be aware of all the risks associated with trading financial instruments, and seek advice from an independent financial advisor if you have any doubts.
Chelton Wealth will not accept any US, Australian or Canadian residents with following exceptions: US: those clients that qualify as an ECP (Eligible Contract Participant); Australia: those clients that are defined as “wholesale clients” under the Corporations Act 2001; Canada: those clients who meet the “Permitted Client” criteria.
Under no circumstances will Chelton Wealth accept any clients from the following restricted jurisdictions: Ukraine: Crimea, Donetsk and Luhansk. Russian Federation and Belarus. Afghanistan, Burma (Myanmar), Central African Republic, Côte d’Ivoire, DR of Congo, Cuba, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Haiti, Iran, Iraq, Japan, Liberia, Libya, North Korea, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Sudan, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Syria, Yemen, and Zimbabwe.