TRADE COPIER PROGRAMME / Automatic Execution of Our Own Trades in Your Account
TRADE COPIER PROGRAMME
Chelton Wealth has used its years of experience to create trading systems that work for you, no matter if you are a beginner, professional fund manager/trader or an investor.
Do you have no or not enough time or you simply don’t have time to learn how to trade, but want to monitor your open and closed positions in real-time and control your account? We decide on our own trades, and they’re automatically copied over to your trading account and executed..
WHY CHELTON WEALTH TRADE COPIER?
- Easy of trading: Don’t feel tied up to your computer any longer. Follow your account on PC, smartphone or tablet.
- We trade our calls on our own live accounts and copy our decisions automatically and instantaneously to your account.
- No more guesswork and mind-numbing research or even worrying about entry & exit times. We do all of that for you.
- Choose your risk to reward settings: Conservative, Standard or Dynamic
- Trade Copier Accounts are held with AxiTrader and Tier1FX
- Minimum Account Size is €25,000.-
- Trades instantly copied to your trading account
- Ability to monitor your trading account 24/7 without restriction
- Free Trade Copier software
- Free VPS Service
- Fees: 0.5 pip markup in the spread per side
- 25% Performance fee, 2% Management fees
- No Administrative fee
Details: Markets covered, Timeframes, Strategies
- Forex: All Majors Currencies & Crosses.
- Indices: DAX30, EUSTX50, FT100, DJ30, NAS100, SPX500 & DXY (US Dollar).
- Commodities: Gold (XAUUSD) & Crude Oil (WTI)
- Time frames: All
- Trading strategies: Choose from: Alternative I, Alternative II, Currency Alpha, or Dynamic Compounding. (Supply and Demand, Intraday Price Action, Harmonics, Gann & Elliott Wave). Request the fact sheets by clicking here
*** How to start with our trade copier programme and an account at Tier1FX:
*** How to start with our trade copier programme and an account at Axitrader:
Caution: Trading involves the possibility of financial loss. Only trade with money that you are prepared and can afford to lose You must recognise that due to factors outside your control, you may lose all of the money in your trading account. Many brokers also hold you liable for losses that exceed your trading capital. You may lose more money than is in your account. CheltonWealth.com takes no responsibility for loss incurred as a result of our trading alerts. By signing up, you acknowledge that we are not providing financial advice but are merely disseminating our own trades decisions for our own account. You confirm that you, and you alone, are making the decision to copy these trades to your own account. We have no knowledge of the amount of money you are trading with or the level of risk you are taking with each trade or overall. You must make your own financial decisions, Including on trade size and risk management. We take no responsibility for any money made, not made or lost as a result of copying our alerts or because of advice on related or similar products on this website.
Risk Disclosure: Trading the financial markets on margin carries a high level of risk, and may not be suitable for all investors. Before deciding to open a trading account, you should carefully consider your investment objectives, level of experience, and risk appetite. There is a possibility that you may sustain a loss of some or all of your investment and therefore you should not invest money that you cannot afford to lose. You should be aware of all the risks associated with trading financial instruments, and seek advice from an independent financial advisor if you have any doubts.
Chelton Wealth will not accept any US, Australian or Canadian residents with following exceptions: US: those clients that qualify as an ECP (Eligible Contract Participant); Australia: those clients that are defined as “wholesale clients” under the Corporations Act 2001; Canada: those clients who meet the “Permitted Client” criteria.
Under no circumstances will Chelton Wealth accept any clients from the following restricted jurisdictions: Belarus, Burma (Myanmar), Côte d’Ivoire, DR of Congo, Ethiopia, Iran, Iraq, Japan, Liberia, North Korea, Sierra Leone, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Syria, Yemen and Zimbabwe.